‘High-touch care’ is a buzzword in the managed care industry today.
But not all high-touch programs are made equal.
At Diplomat, our managed care coordinators reach out to our patients no less than once a month, allowing for a more proactive approach to ensure optimal clinical outcomes and an improved quality of life. Real people talking to real people, one patient at a time — that’s the way we’ve taken care of patients for nearly 40 years.
We extend that same high-touch service level to our partners. We work closely with our employer groups, health plans, and pharmacy benefit management organizations, pharmacy consultants, unions and hospital systems.
We customize a specialty pharmacy program that fits best into their benefit design — for both immediate and long-term savings, and better patient care.
Our managed care support offerings:
- Comprehensive care and quality management of specialty pharmaceuticals within the pharmacy and medical benefit
- Full collaboration with each patient’s entire health care team Innovative exact-dose dispensing programs for high-cost orals
- Standard reporting, including measures for adherence, cost savings, and clinical results
- Full transparency, so partners have access to real-time prescription status for their patients
- Proven outcomes, with patient satisfaction, physician satisfaction and drug-cost savings Industry accreditations
- Hospital and retail pharmacy support services
- Patient Advocacy Team, to help patients manage complex treatment regimens, physician visits and insurance concerns
- Pharmacist access 24/7, 365 days a year 340b expertise
- No auto-refills: instead, a proactive model of care that delivers clinical outcomes with optimal cost-effectiveness
- Drug therapy management programs, targeting the leading chronic disease states
- Facilities with top-of-the-line production automation
- Specialty infusion expertise with nurse support nationwide